Placeholder text, please change
About Us » Our History

Our History

St. Anne Parish has served the Catholic community of Barrington since the early 1860's. In April of 1927, construction began on a Parish school. On September 8, 1927, with an enrollment of 77 children, the school opened its doors. Due to increasing enrollment, a new school building was constructed and dedicated in April 1961.

This building, along with the vital parish center, services a student population today of approximately 250 students representing almost 200 families in Barrington and surrounding areas.

In 2000 St. Anne Parish embarked on a $12 million Campus Development program of which approximately $3.5 million was designated for the expansion and refurbishing of school structures.